Friday, October 3, 2008

Adventures with Adria



Hi. I'm Lacey.
<-------------
I live with my boyfriend, Matt

And our daughter, Adria








in Nashville, Tennessee.

We are pregnant with our second daughter, who Matt reminded me this morning, will be here in 123 days.

I am an accountant, who is very lucky to have her BFF as her boss and starting next week will only be working on Fridays. This arrangement came about by my very real fear of only having 123 more days to devote completely to Adria.

So from now until the little one comes, it's Adventures with Adria all the time!!! Matt, who works in academia, has a fairly flexible schedule and therefore will be joining us on many of our adventures.

I hope you enjoy reading about them!

1 comment:

carrie ann said...

i love that pic of addie